Description[edit | edit source]
There appears to be a restaurant or some sort of lounge downstairs below the bar. After killing Tony DeMarco, the mobsters in the back area and then walking down, a restaurant or lounge can be seen.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Max Payne 3
- Max Payne 3's Intro
- Anyone Can Buy Me a Drink
- Max Payne 3 comics
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name is a reference to Walton's Gang, from Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption.
- The Irish flag on the wall may indicate the owner is Irish-American.
- Pictures of places of Grand Theft Auto 4 and Red Dead Redemption can be seen in the bar.
- A game of darts on the left side of the hall where the pool table is it can be seen, similar to Grand Theft Auto 4.
- The musics played in the bar are: Gary Clark Jr - Bright Lights, Garland Jeffreys - Wild In The Streets, and Tom Zacharias - The Hooker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.