Max Payne 3 has received an automatic update on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 (PC version to be update later on in the day).
The update addresses a number of issues, the information is courtesy of Rockstar Newswire:
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing.
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5,000 to 1,000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
- Fix for scope weapons incorrectly becoming southpaw (wrong stick) for users playing with inverted vertical axis
For any other issues, Rockstar asks to report them on one of the following:
- Web: www.rockstargames.com/support
- Twitter: twitter.com/RockstarSupport
- Email: email@example.com