São Paulo is the largest city in the southern hemisphere, situated in southeastern region of Brazil, South America.
In Max Payne 3, São Paulo is famous for its weather and club life, however, drugs, gang wars and kidnappings are a dark side of the city. Various gangs are fighting for the control of the city, such as the Comando Sombra and the Crachá Preto.
In 2012, Max Payne works in São Paulo as part of a private security sector for the wealthy Branco Family after he was invited to the city by his friend Raul Passos. A female member of the family is kidnapped by the Comando Sombra.
- Max Payne 3
- Something Rotten in the Air
- Nothing but the Second Best
- Just Another Day at the Office
- Alive If Not Exactly Well
- A Dame, A Dork, and A Drunk
- A Hangover Sent Direct from Mother Nature
- Here I Was Again, Halfway Down the World
- It's Drive or Shoot, Sister
- The Great American Savior of the Poor
- A Fat Bald Dude with a Bad Temper
- One Card Left to Play