Hi there, RedDeadKiller99! Edit
Hello, thank you for your contributions, and let me Welcome you to the Max Payne Wiki - the collabative wiki project bearing the idealistic goal of building the most detailed and resourceful collection of information about the Max Payne series that has ever existed. There is always something to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
Some useful links for the junior editors:
We look forward to working with you!
Hi RDK, a couple of things:
- Only staff put the featured article notice on pages, though, you are right and Max Payne 3 is really at the class of a featured article.
- Can you upload certain images of Serrano, I wrote them on the guy's talk page.
Thanks :) There are three images left:
- Serrano, before he shoots Fabiana (When he aims the gun at her face).
- Da Silva's image of Serrano (at the strip club).
- Serrano's page at the UFE's files in chapter 13 (at the brief room).
- Serrano yells at Max before he kills Fabiana
- Serrano shoots at Marcelo
The image about his file is from the main website. The image I asked can be seen in the computer in the brief room at UFE's base ,which shows that they have no info about his status -- Ilan (XD • Edits • Home ) 12:48, June 23, 2012 (UTC)-- Ilan (XD • Edits • Home ) 13:02, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
I'm a big fan of max payne series and also gta........
but max's wiki doesn't have very active member exept you y?
I'm sorry 4 4gotting to sing
but I think ur wrong a bout the popularity of the game....
how about RD series is there any new one?broken heart 17:30, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
I love pen world games....
If max was an open world game it would be better or not I don't know....
how can I be an active member?broken heart 17:37, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
ok I'll start
sorry 4 asking too many questions frndbroken heart 17:43, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
u don't play assassin's creed?broken heart 18:03, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
r u busy now?
should v talk later or no?
I apologizebroken heart 18:14, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I know what is a trivia, I didn't understand THAT trivia. -- Ilan (XD • Edits • Home ) 16:00, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Well, basically, there is no official template maker, though BearPaw often creates templates. You should ask him, though it would took time until he'll answer you, as he keep away from Max Payne websites until he'll get his super computer in late July. -- Ilan (XD • Edits • Home ) 18:36, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
The trophies are already in the game files so i dont really know what you mean by no credible source, the M4 is in the trophylist - so its in the game, the other map names are mentioned in the trophies Rockstar have even announced it on their back http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/36061/max-payne-3-local-justice-dlc-pack-coming-july-3rd.html thats why i included them but whatever.
You Push A Man Too FarEdit
- Great, I found one. I'm going to uploading it now. -- `Ilan (XD • Edits • Home ) 07:22, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
hey frnd,what's up?broken heart 13:17, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
I just don't like the idea of writing "Next Week" on a main-space page. This is not a blog. I changed it to July 14 on the Fight and Flight page, but when I wrote that on the Comics series page, I figured that I may be wrong, so I wrote July 2012, forgeting to change it on the Fight and Flight page. Silly Me :P -- `ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 15:26, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
Why do you keep reverting my edits and deleting my pages?? MOB-4-Life 20:18, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
The edits are not needed in your opinion unfortunately this is a wiki community and people are free to edit whatever pages they like and in my opinion my edits are beneficial to the wiki. Are you an admin or a mod? If not then take your problems to somebody with that title, until then stop being a pain, thanks MOB-4-Life 20:24, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
There are articles for other very minor aspects of the games and the Filhos De Ogum gang has even been highlighted by Rockstar Games in a recent newswire article meaning that they have some significance at least. If you were to apply your reasoning to everything then this wiki would consist of ten really long cover-all pages and nothing else. The information I'm adding is true so there is no tangiable reason to delete it. MOB-4-Life 20:45, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, although I wasn't asking for permission. Admittedly it is a very small article dealing with a minor gang, my next move was going to be to add a picture of the gang's logo and state the chapter in which the gang graffiti appears. If it makes you feel better you can add a stub tag to the article to highlight the need for expansion. It's entirely up to you though. MOB-4-Life 20:56, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for hearing me out and making improvements to the page. May I also ask you to allow me to remove the duplicate videos on the Max Payne 3 page and the information on the multiplayer which makes the article needlessly long?
- Also the reason I edited the DLC section is because I felt that since the Gorilla Warfare pack is an "available DLC" it should be highlighted in the same manner as the Local Justice pack. Ideally that section should really just list the DLCs and link to their respective (more detailed) pages like how it is on other wikis but since the Local Justice pack had been highlighted in the manner it was I thought I would update that section in keeping with the style of this particular wiki. --MOB-4-Life 21:49, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
- You make a fair point about it not being a major DLC but it should be seperatated from the (as of yet) unreleased DLCs at least. Also I notice how you're using definitive statements such as saying that the Gorilla Warfare pack "will stay as Others" and proclaiming that "It's better this way", again, this is a community wiki and you are not a member of staff and even if you were it wouldn't really give you the right or power to say what stays and what goes unless the information added is false or speculative in nature. I'm trying to be as fair as I can here but you're being very authoritarian in a situation where you really do not have the power to do so. I understand you have your own opinions on what's best for certain pages on this wiki but you need to think logically when making these decisions in order to maintain consistency. The Gorilla Warfare pack is an available DLC so it should really be grouped in that category with the Local Justice pack and the packs listed in that category should have the same visual appearance in order to maintain consistency. I understand your desire to emphasise the fact that the Local Justice pack is larger and therefore more significant than the Gorilla Warfare pack but to group it in the "Others" category with the unreleased DLC just doesn't make sense. --MOB-4-Life 22:41, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
You did many good edits, so, once BearPaw will become active again, I will ask him about your promotion. If he will agree like me, you'll be promoted to a rollbacker. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 15:53, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
- He is yet to get enough powerful computer for his Max Payne 3. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 16:03, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
I got them straight from Rockstar's Social Club site, specifically from where you can track your online progress in Max Payne 3's multiplayer. I was happy to find them as well. Sorry for any mix-ups when updating, too, sometimes I forget some things. I'm actually just about to snag all the icons for the different Items in Multiplayer as well! Derekoe|Hot-blooded God of Guns| (talk) 20:05, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
Back to workEdit
Hey RDK, long time no see, hihi ^^ I'm doing fine, just waiting for Assassin's Creed 3 and Metal Gear Rising. It's ok, you don't have to be always working on the Max Payne wiki or always playing Max Payne 3; I haven't touched my copy of the game for a few weeks.
Yeah, BearPaw didn't like the game. Personally, I think that one "rotten apple" can't change the game series too much; some people liked the game, some don't. I really liked Max Payne 3, though my favorite in the series is the original one.
Hello RDK, I've updated the M82A1 article somewhat, but it still needs it's attachmants updated which I'm not so good at. If you could do them, that'd be great :)
MitchMaljers - "5 years ago a virus escaped and everyone died" 15:14, March 29, 2013 (UTC)