Fight and Flight is a Max Payne comic book, the third and final part of a three-part comic book series. This issue concludes the bridge for Max between Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne and Max Payne 3. It was released on July 13th, 2012.
This comic book continues where the previous comic book left off, Hoboken Blues.
- Writers: Dan Houser and Sam Lake
- Cover Art: Michael Del Mundo
- Artist: Fernando Blanco
- Colors: Matthew Wilson
- Letterer: Clayton Cowles
- Project Managers: A.J. Fierro and Raphael Rodriguez
- Editors: Alex Alonso
- Chief Creative Officer: Joe Quesada
- Publisher: Dan Buckley
- ↑ "Fight And Flight issue 3 of the Max Payne 3 comic coming next week" on the Rockstar Newswire. Retrieved 7th July, 2012.
- ↑ "Read "Fight and Flight": Issue #3 of the Max Payne 3 Comic" on the Rockstar Newswire. Retrieved 13th July, 2012.